LORRAINE CONSULTING INC.
employee development: an invaluable commitment
Senior management at a global commercial manufacturing company encountered a low level of employee engagement. Employee Engagement survey results identified low morale, which was thought to be a contributor to poor site performance.
Collaborate alongside both leadership and employees to:
- Improve performance metrics
- Increase future Employee Engagement survey results
Providing guidance to empower employees across each level of the business, we focused improvements on inadequate training and development programs
- Fostered culture of learning and encouraged growth
- Initiated routine employee development meetings and deployed engagement techniques
- Developed cross training programs, promoting a team environment
- Skilled and competent workforce
- Increased Employee Engagement survey results
- Career advancement resulting in multiple promotions
- Increased productivity and revenue